Cutting a figure like no other, the Irene-3HLK ceiling mount fan, is rustic, yet strikingly modern with three neatly joined solid walnut-stained wooden blades. A cylindrical motor housing complements its minimal profile. Irene-3HLK is streamline while still appearing warm and natural.
- Three solid wood, walnut-stained machine-cut blades in 60", 52" or 42" diameter.
- Energy efficient, ultra-quiet, six-speed and reversible DC motor with new, reliable technology.
- Damp location finishes: brushed nickel, polished chrome, textured bronze, matte black, or gloss white.
- Reverse on hand-held, wall mountable six-speed remote control.
- Constructed of cast aluminum and heavy stamped steel.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- The Irene-3HLK is compatible with a proprietary decora-style accesory wall control: DC-WC.
- Integrated 16W LED light is replaceable and dimmable.
2850K. CRI: 76. Hours: 36,000 Lumens: 386
- Damp location: All standard finishes. Not recommended for salt water/ocean front applications.
- CFM: 42" Diameter - 4033 Blade Pitch: 15°
- CFM: 52" Diameter - 6140 Blade Pitch: 15°
- CFM: 60" Diameter - 5026 Blade Pitch: 15°