The Bruna Parede is reminiscent of the wall fans of the early 20th century. The fan head of the Bruna
Parede wall mounted fan can be infinitely positioned vertically and horizontally across 180-degree arcs to provide maximum directional airflow. It can be mounted in small, awkward spaces or in front of HVAC ducts to make more efficient the heating, ventilation or air conditioning of any space.
- Constructed of cast aluminum, heavy gauge spun and stamped steel, the Bruna carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- Equipped with hand-balanced metal blades with metal safety cages.
- Damp location rated if ordered with protective powder or clear coatings.
- Bruna Parede does not oscillate.
- Standard Equipment
• Safety Cage
• Lutron decora-style SFS-5E fully variable wall switch in white
• Side-mounted wall junction box
- Damp Location with powder or clear coat only. Not recommended for salt water/ocean fron applications.
- CFM: 1600 Blade Pitch 31°