The double-headed rotational ceiling fan, Dagny, with cylindrical central housing and straight, parallel arms, is designed in the retrospective aesthetic. The Dagny offers fluid lines and quiet axial rotation. The motor heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air movement; the greater the angles of the motors to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotation is achieved by both motor head position and fan blade speed. Matthews rotational fans circulate heat and air-conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans.
- The Dagny is available in the following finishes: polished chrome, brushed nickel, or textured bronze.
- Constructed of cast aluminum and heavy stamped steel
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- The Dagny is available with the following blade options:
• hand-balanced metal blades with decorative metal blade guards
• hand-balanced metal blades with metal safety cages for low-ceiling applications
• hand-balanced solid wood blades without blade guards
- Standard equipment:
• One downrod of 10". 5", 20", 30", 48" or 72" downrods also available.
• Hand-held and wall-mountable 3-speed remote control.
• Vaulted ceiling mount canopy for up to 29 degrees.
- Safety cages available for low ceiling applications.
- The Dagny is compatible with an accessory Lutron decora-style wall control: SFSQ-LF
- Damp location: All standard finishes. Not recommended for salt water/ocean front applications.
- CFM: 4530 (Wood Fan Head) Blade Pitch 19°
- CFM: 3949 (Metal Fan Head) Blade Pitch 31°