The Diane forward and reverse sweeping oscillating, directional ceiling fan provides maximum, forward
andreverse airflow. The Diane can be hung in small, awkward spaces or in front of HVAC ducts to make more efficient the heating, ventilation or air conditioning of any space.
- The Diane is available in the following finishes: polished chrome, brushed nickel, or textured bronze.
- Constructed of cast aluminum and heavy stamped steel
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- The Diane is available with the following blade options:
• hand-balanced metal blades with decorative metal blade guards
• hand-balanced metal blades with metal safety cages for low-ceiling applications
• hand-balanced solid wood blades without blade guards
- The Diane is compatiable with an accessory Lutron decora-style wall control: SFSQ-LF.
- Standard equipment:
• One downrod of 10".
• Hand-held and wall-mountable 3-speed remote control.
• Vaulted ceiling mount canopy for up to 29 degrees.
- The Diane is compatible with flat or vaulted veilings and can be mounted with any one of the following downrod lengths: 5", 10", 20", 30", 48", 72".
- Damp location: All standard finishes. Not recommended for salt water/ocean front applications.
- CFM: 1609 (Wood Fan Head) Pitch 19°
- CFM: 1423 (Metal Fan Head) Pitch 31°