Few designs can match the timeless and sophisticated aesthetic of the Duplo-Dinamico
rotational ceiling fan. Other manufacturers have tried to reproduce this unique design, though all have proven to be of lesser quality and durability. The fan heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree
arcs for optimum air movement; the greater the angles of the motors to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotation is achieved by both fan head position and fan blade speed.
Matthews rotational fans circulate heat and air conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans.
- Constructed of cast aluminum, heavy spun and stamped steel, the Duplo carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- Each unique motor mount and fan head knob is made of genuine marbleized Bakelite.
- The Duplo is available with the following blade options:
• metal blades with decorative metal blade guards
• solid, ecologically harvested Brazilian mahogany blades without blade guards
• metal blades with metal safety cages for use in low ceiling applications (7 ft in US / 8.2 ft in Canada)
- Standard Equipment:
• Lutron decora-style SFS-5E fully variable wall switch in white
• 10" downrod. 5", 20", 30", 48" or 72" downrods available. Downrods can be easily field cut; they are not threaded.
• Flat ceiling canopy. Compatible with 29° vaulted ceiling canopy accessory.
- Metal fan heads with protective powder or clear coatings are suitable for Damp Location.
- Safety cages available for low ceiling applications.
- Damp location with powder or clear coat only. Not recommended for salt water/ocean front applications.
- CFM: 3217 (Wood Fan Head) Blade Pitch 19°
- CFM: 3201 (Metal Fan Head) Blade Pitch 31°