Designed by Chicago architect Stephen Katz in 2014, the Eliza–H ceiling mount fan blends a beautiful technically derived form with superior function and movement. The unique blade shape is designed to maximize air movement at the outer edge of the blade. The result is more efficient air velocity rings, less blade drag and greater motor optimization. Equally important is Elizaʼs stationary visual statement which combines modern utility with minimalist geometry.
- 56" diameter.
- Energy efficient, ultra-quiet, six-speed and reversible DC motor with new reliable technology.
- Damp location finishes: brushed nickel and gloss white.
- Blades available in Gloss White, Brushed Nickel, Walnut, Barnwood or Gray Ash.
- Constructed of cast aluminum, polycarbonate and heavy stamped steel.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Reverse on six-speed, hand-held and wall-mountable remote control.
- The Eliza-H is compatible with a proprietary decora-style accessory wall control: DC-WC.
- Damp location: All standard finishes. Not recommended for salt water/ocean front applications.
- CFM: 5396 Blade Pitch: 27°