Cutting a figure like no other, the Irene-3 is rustic, yet strikingly modern with three neatly joined, solid walnut-stained wooden blades. A spherical motor housing complements its minimal profile. Irene-3 is streamline while still appearing warm and natural.
- 60", 52” or 42" diameter with three solid wood, walnut-stained machine-cut blades.
- Energy efficient, ultra-quiet, six speed, reversible DC motor with new, reliable technology.
- Damp location finishes: brushed nickel, polished chrome or textured bronze.
- Constructed of cast aluminum and heavy stamped steel.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Standard equipment:
• One downrod of 10".
• Vaulted ceiling mount canopy for up to 30 degrees.
• Reverse on six-speed, hand-held and wall-mountable remote control.
- The Irene-3 is compatible with flat or vault celings and can be mounted with any one of the following downrod lengths: 5", 10", 20", 30", 48", 72"
- The Irene-3 is also compatible with a proprietary decora-style accessory wall control: DC-WC.
- Damp location: All standard finishes. Not recommended for salt water/ocean front applications.
- CFM: 42" Diameter - 4033 Blade Pitch: 15º
- CFM: 52" Diameter - 6140 Blade Pitch: 15º
- CFM: 60" Diameter - 6553 Blade Pitch: 15º